A Virtual Life
Monday, March 06, 2006
Introduction
First of all, I would like to say a few words about my background, which will explain much about the context.
I am a woman in her late twenties playing Guild Wars. Yes, I know, I don’t fit in the presumed category of the game…
Anyway, I would like to share my experiences I’ve found virtual environment very interesting from a sociological perspective. I would also like to add that I am not a sociologist, so everything here is only the product of my own brainstorming.
I might also talk about the relationships built over the Internet, and some phenomena such as online dating.

Technorati Tags: , , .
posted by Caroline @ 2:45 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Caroline,

    Very interesting... I hope you share more of your thoughts on the subject and look forward to reading more about your experiences.
    by Mr. Other

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Web a-virtual-life.blogspot.com