A Virtual Life
Sunday, April 09, 2006
What's Wrong With You Guys???
Female ElementalistOK, maybe it's not the best day for me to write and publish.
I am quite pissed off today: I have some personal problems, the weather looks simply awful outside, and it's still cold.
This is winter-wonderland! :-(
Well, I am also grumpy because of my previous day’s game experience.
One of my friends started a new character yesterday (by the way, he's one the sweetest guy I've ever met!), and asked me join him with a new character of my own; as I like him a lot, and wanted to please him, I created a new one too so that we could play together (people in pre-searing and post-searing cannot play together).
So I created a new character (my fourth and final slot!). I hesitated quite a while between the Mesmer and Elementalist classes and finally made up my mind for the latter. She's very cute and sexy of course. Two minutes after starting to play (and I am not exaggerating!), a guy whispered to me: "Hey cuttie, you're very hot!" I just thanked him and stopped. He then wanted to play with me (in pre-searing, you can just build team of 2 people), which I refused as I was waiting for my friend to join me. He insisted and finally managed to get on my nerves! I could be a guy for crying out loud!

Technorati Tags: , .
posted by Caroline @ 9:52 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The epidemic which is the wammo has finally broken on your shores. I created a female (i'm a guy) charatcer just to see this. It was funny.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Caroline said…

    Well, I am glad that you had fun at least! Thinking back, I find it amusing too. :-)

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    guild wars just rule over the mmorpg world.

    propheties was huge, factions was even better and now nightfall. After all this i will sure play any future release

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Web a-virtual-life.blogspot.com