A Virtual Life
Friday, March 02, 2007
Some news
It's been a while since I have played... The reason why is that my computer is out of service. It's been over 3 months now, and it is really annoying. It is even more annoying as I finally got Nightfall at Christmas! I just had the time to create a Dervish and that's it! She is Level 2 and kinda in limbo I guess.
I didn't merge my 2 accounts, because I thought it would be a good idea to start from scratch. To answer Cathan, yes I still play alone, which is somehow too bad. I miss the interactivity between people, and that is what this game is about in my humble opinion. That's all for now. I hope I can play very soon!


Technorati Tags: .
posted by Caroline @ 7:31 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Charley said…

    Hi Caroline,
    I found your blog some months ago (between your last post and this most recent one) and added it to my RSS feeds in the hope that you'd start it up again. I like the premise and hope you find yourself in the GW world sometime soon.

    Should you find yourself there, feel free to look me up. My IGN is Talen Pikunda. I'm always willing to be a groupie for someone who needs it; I play the game to get to know others, not so much for titles or prestige, etc.

    Feel free to visit my guild's website/forums. We can be found at http://www.symbolofpain.net (link to the forums on our homepage).

    Wishing you the best.

    Talen

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi~, just wake by, nice site, i will come back soon for see what new update

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was wondering the same thing. Nice site.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Web a-virtual-life.blogspot.com